Disease Has No Power
Remember that disease has no power over you. Whatever
pestilence they may say is spreading like fire, it shall not harm or
injure you who remain steadfast in My Spirit, which lives on the inside
of you!”
Prophetic Scripture:
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence (Psalms 91:3).
Recently, I saw an article about the outbreak of disease epidemics. Many scientists feel that widespread, deadly disease could easily break out worldwide. As I read the article, I immediately thought Psalms 91:3. It says that the Lord will deliver those who stay close under His protective hand. He will deliver us from the noisome pestilence. The word noisome means destructive or deadly. That means the diseases that medicine cannot heal and that kill masses of people. Yet God already has a remedy for His people to escape deadly disease, even if that disease is spreading in your own hometown. Psalms 91:1 says you are covered with His wings. Stay close to God and trust Him and be careful how much you listen to the news channel or the scientists’ reports. We need to listen in this day to what God has to say above all else. Also notice that this verse above says surely. In other words, you can be assured that it will hold true if you stay close to God and listen to Him instead of all the world has to say. If you listen to the world’s reports long enough, they are what you will believe and expect. No matter what deadly diseases may plague this planet, rest assured that surely He shall deliver thee!
Recently, I saw an article about the outbreak of disease epidemics. Many scientists feel that widespread, deadly disease could easily break out worldwide. As I read the article, I immediately thought Psalms 91:3. It says that the Lord will deliver those who stay close under His protective hand. He will deliver us from the noisome pestilence. The word noisome means destructive or deadly. That means the diseases that medicine cannot heal and that kill masses of people. Yet God already has a remedy for His people to escape deadly disease, even if that disease is spreading in your own hometown. Psalms 91:1 says you are covered with His wings. Stay close to God and trust Him and be careful how much you listen to the news channel or the scientists’ reports. We need to listen in this day to what God has to say above all else. Also notice that this verse above says surely. In other words, you can be assured that it will hold true if you stay close to God and listen to Him instead of all the world has to say. If you listen to the world’s reports long enough, they are what you will believe and expect. No matter what deadly diseases may plague this planet, rest assured that surely He shall deliver thee!
Prayer:
Lord, I thank You that I am safe under Your protective hand. I expect to
be completely delivered from all communicable diseases, deadly viruses, and
infections. None of these things shall touch me or my family, in the Name
of Jesus. Thank You, Lord! Amen.
By Brenda Kunnamen
Reveal and Present JESUS to someone today,meeting their needs and also be there for them,spiritually and physically to stop lack and dryness in your life! Jesus is coming soon,the chariots are ready,
God bless you...
Touching Lives Organization Changing lives & Changing Nation's
https://www.facebook.com/Touchinglivesorg/
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HvkyPuS6hF15RuJwiJQQjh
http://dailyprayerpoints.blogspot.com.ng/
No comments:
Post a Comment